These Pet Rescue level 190 cheats and tips will help you beat level 190 of Pet Rescue Saga! Stuck on Pet Rescue Saga Level 190? Look no further – try these cheats, tips, and strategy to get you past level 190 of Pet Rescue.
Pet Rescue Level 190 Cheats
Stay tuned for the full walkthrough with screenshots and detailed instructions to beat this challenging Pet Rescue Saga level. If you are still stuck after watching the video above, try following the tips below. These general tips are great for beating any level of Pet Rescue Saga.
- Use your Rocket Boost wisely. This is a free booster that is available in most levels. It recharges quickly and can be used multiple times so remember to use it when it is up.
- The more blocks you clear at once, the more points you will be rewarded. On levels with a high score requirement, try to clear large sections of color at once.
- Avoid isolating single blocks. These can prevent you from creating a path to rescue pets and may cause you to fail when you need to clear a certain percentage of blocks.
- If your pets are stuck in carriers, you should break them out sooner rather than later. When pets are released from carriers, they will go to the top of the column. If you get a carrier close to the bottom and then release the pet, you are just making more work for yourself since you will have to get the pet all the way down the column again.
- Pets on top of the highest column will be lost if you do not clear some blocks below them. Be careful where your pets are after each turn.
- Before you make your first turn, you can reset any board you do not like. Simply exit the level and re-open it. You will get a fresh board without losing any lives.
- If you run out of lives, gain a fresh set of lives without paying money by changing your clock 5 hours forward. Open Pet Saga and confirm that you have 5 lives again and then change your clock backwards.